CardioFitClinic Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
2. You must ensure as a minimum that you are healthy enough and capable of doing gentle to moderate exercise under supervision, without any adverse effects. If you are not sure you should contact your doctor for advice before commencing exercise classes.
3. All clients must speak with the instructor, (Richard), before attendance and ensure he is aware of any medical conditions.
4. All exercise is undertaken solely at your own risk, and you should not attempt to overextend yourself outside of your abilities.
5. This voucher is non-transferable, without speaking with the Instructor/Richard.
6. All exercise classes, (Zoom online or St George’s Church Hall, Hove, BN3 7QR), must be booked in advance.
Instructions for Redeeming Your Voucher
Contact Richard Stantiford on Mob: 07776 293396 (leave message or text if he is busy and no answer).
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request and book the dates you wish to redeem your voucher and inform Richard whether you want to do the online Zoom class or in person at St George’s Church Hall, Court Farm Road, Hove, BN3 7QR.
It is easy to get online with Zoom classes with a link being sent by email to the client wishing to join the online Zoom CardioFitClinic classes.
Full instructions and help will be given, where necessary, to ensure clients understand the simple online technology and how to join a class – a smartphone, tablet or PC is required of course.
No special equipment is needed for online classes, just a couple/few square metres exercise area. You may wish to use your own stepup, hand weights and stretching band if you own them.
Online Zoom CardioFitClinic lessons are 09:30 Mon-Fri – with some Bank Holiday and midweek exceptions which you will be told about when booking with the instructor/Richard.
Friday’s online Zoom lessons currently start slightly earlier at 09:15 am for example.
Attending CardioFitClinic classes at St George’s Church Hall, (Court Farm Road, Hove, BN3 7QR), must be booked in advance with instructor/Richard.